- Dr. Christopher Hagen
- News from the Lab
1. Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International Workshop Panelist/Presenter, Unmanned Aircraft System Propulsion: Optimization, Technical Challenges and Future Directions, Washington, District of Columbia, USA, October 14, 2015. Curriculum Vitae Christopher L. Hagen p.7
2. Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Paths toward Natural Gas for Transportation and Residential Power Generation, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, August 12, 2015.
3. Oregon Public Radio Panelist, Think Out Loud: The Impact of the OSU-Cascades Campus, Bend, Oregon, USA, July 10, 2015.
4. Lund University, Sweden, Natural Gas for Transportation: Creating a Self-Refueling Vehicle, Lund, Sweden, April 24, 2014.
5. Professional Engineers of Oregon, Annual Meeting, Energy Conversion Research with an Eye towards Internal Combustion Engines and Natural Gas, Wilsonville, Oregon, May 9, 2014.
6. Oregon State University, Science Pub: Natural Gas for Transportation, Corvallis, Oregon, USA, April 14, 2014.
7. University of Alaska-Fairbanks, Alaska Center for Energy and Power (ACEP), Energy Conversion with an Eye towards Internal Combustion Engines and Natural Gas, Fairbanks, AK, December 2, 2013.
8. Portland State University, Mechanical and Materials Engineering Department, Energy Conversion with an Eye towards Internal Combustion Engines and Natural Gas, Portland, OR, November 8, 2013.
9. Professional Engineers of Oregon, Central Chapter Meeting, Natural Gas Vehicle Research at OSU-Cascades, Bend Oregon, April 22, 2013.
10. Oregon State University, Science Pub: Energy Research, What About Natural Gas for Transportation?, Bend, OR, February 19, 2013
11. MATHCOUNTS Middle School Students, Engineering?, Redmond, OR February 23, 2013.
12. Rotary Club, Mt. Bachelor Chapter, Energy Research, What About Natural Gas for Transportation?, Bend, OR, December 14, 2012.
13. Bend Research Incorporated, Energy Research Areas: Getting More Out of What We Have, Bend, OR, September 13, 2012.