Facility Access

To request access to academic and administrative buildings, classrooms, conference rooms, private office or residence hall, complete the Facility Access Request Form.

ID Cards

If employee or contractor does not own an OSU‐Cascades ID Card, please bring your photo ID to:

OSU‐Cascades ID Center
Graduate & Research Center
Second Floor

Physical keys will be delivered to employee mailboxes, and contractors may collect keys at the ID Center. Refer to the ID Center webpage for details on requirements and hours.