OSU-Cascades has partnered with Zagster to provide a bike share program for all students, staff, and faculty at OSU-Cascades. Please visit www.zagster.com/osucascades to sign up for free membership and start riding today.
Bike helmets can be requested by emailing email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance of your ride.
OSU-Cascades’ Bike Share program provides a convenient alternative to driving, limits single-occupancy vehicle use for short trips, and facilitates a healthy lifestyle for the campus. Bicycles are located at the OSU-Cascades Campus, the Graduate & Research Center, and the Columbia/Simpson Parking Lot.
Hours of Use
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|Acceptable Uses||Unacceptable Uses|
• Official business
• University events
• Personal use
Use of Bike Share bicycles for the following activities may result in revoking of privileges to participate in Bike Share program
• Daily commute between work and home
• Outside the City of Bend (no transporting of bikes by motor vehicle)
• While intoxicated or under influence of illegal drugs
• While under influence of drugs which may affect user’s ability to perform duties required to safely operate a vehicle
• For illegal activity of any kind
• In a way that is detrimental to the function or public image of the university
OSU-Cascades E-Bikes Use
OSU-Cascades has two electric bikes for faculty and staff use only. More information on how to reserve these bikes will be posted ASAP. If you have not already submitted a waiver form, please start there.
1. Complete risk and waiver of liability form:
Submit form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Attend an orientation session; to be scheduled weekly durin the lunch hour. Times/days TBD.
3. Reserve a bike using Outlook Calendar (TBD)
4. Unlock bicycle and store lock – using mount on bike
5. Helmet use is required; helmets are available for use at the GRC. They are also stored with the bike at Tykeson Hall.
6. Follow all traffic laws while using bike
7. Lock bike to a designated bike rack at destination
8. Upon return, place bicycle against bike rack and lock the rear wheel and frame to the rack.
9. Clear dial on padlock
10. Return helmet and gear to designated storage location
Report a Problem
If you experience a problem with the bicycle or equipment or the equipment is damaged during use, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The checkout calendar will be adjusted as needed, repairs made to the bicycle or gear, and the bicycle returned to service as quickly as possible.