Through a sequence of required courses, students in the arts, media and technology program will:
1. Create original visual work that exhibits a distinctive, dynamic and unique personal voice.
2. Develop written and verbal competencies to describe and analyze visual art and graphic design through writing, conceptual development, research, study of theory and critique of the intent of their own work.
3. Develop necessary techniques and execution of form and content relevant to visual communication in 2D, 3D, and 4D mediums.
4. Demonstrate competency with industry standards through a professional art or design experience and an embrace of new technologies.
5. Develop an original, innovative and articulate body of work for a professional portfolio.
6. Focus on ethics in the process of making various forms of visual communication.