1. Successful integration into a research university setting: Students will demonstrate understanding of the skill set needed for successful integration into a research university setting.
2. Professional communication skills used in a health professions related career: Students will communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
3. Student Engagement: Students will demonstrate engagement through involvement in research or internship activities, the Pre-Health Clubs (e.g. pre-nursing, pre-pharmacy, pre-medical, pre-dental, pre-physical therapy, etc.) and outreach or mentoring activities specific to their health professional discipline.
4. Life Sciences Specific Core Knowledge: Students will be able to acquire, articulate, retain and apply specialized language and knowledge relevant to life sciences.
5. Professional School Acceptance: Students will meet pre-requisite requirements for application to health professions school.