Resources for Wherever You Want to Go

The Career Development Center can assist international students in understanding the difficulties they may face in seeking employment in the United States as well as support students in finding and applying for opportunities in their home country.


Work Visas

The International Affairs office at the OSU campus in Corvallis provides information and guidance around international student employment, both on-campus and off-campus, for students on F-1 and J-1 visas. Contact them if you have specific questions about CPT, OPT and H1-B visa requirements and application. 

Have additional questions?

Schedule an Appointment

If you can not find a time that works for you based on your current time-zone, email us at to schedule an alternative time.