Ask Our Health Advisor

OSU-Cascades does not require domestic students to carry health insurance in order to attend classes, however, we do have a university health insurance plan that undergraduate and graduate students may purchase. In order to be eligible for OSU's health insurance plan, undergraduate students must take at least 6 credits per quarter and graduate students must take at least 3 credits per quarter. Get more information about the health insurance policy offered through OSU here. If you need additional assistance, you may contact the OSU-Cascades health advisor

If you don't have health insurance, and you need healthcare services, contact the health advisor to better understand your options for services and payment.