- Bloom - Reminders to make healthy choices, stay connected with others, manage stress, strengthen your spirit, save money, advance your career, and enhance your creativity.
- Breathe2Relax - Breathe2Relax is a portable stress management tool which provides detailed information on the effects of stress on the body and instructions and practice exercises to help users learn the stress management skill called diaphragmatic breathing
- Daily Body Scan - This is a stand-alone iPod ready audio track featuring expert contributor Stephen Cope from Wild Divine the makers of Relaxing Rhythms
- Equanimity - App times mediation and provides mindfulness practice sessions.
- Fluid Monkey - Relax as you enjoy interacting with incredibly smooth and responsive pools of liquid. Use all ten fingers to smear paint, jiggle gelatin, or fling brightly-colored balls through puddles of mud
- iQuarium - Chill out while watching your Parrot Cichlid fish swimming in its tank, feed it, play with it, interact with it
- Panic Attack Aid - Contains tools for breathing, explanation of physical symptoms, and distraction exercises
- Relax Melodies - white noise ambience for sleep, meditation & yoga
- Simply Being Guided Meditation - Voice guided step-by-step instructions for meditation and relaxation
- Simply Yoga - Contains 20, 40, or 60 minute yoga routines that step you through each pose. Each pose is demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, simply choose your workout length and follow along in the comfort of your own home
- Sleep Machine - Ambient noise application
- Transform Your Life: A Year of Awareness Practice by Cheri Huber - inspirational quotes, encouragement, and daily assignments supporting awareness practice focused on compassionate self-acceptance
- iPromise - Organizes appointments and sets meeting reminders for AA. Allows individuals to keep a visual journal of their emotions and feelings
- iQuit - Makes a smoker wanting to quit wait longer between each smoke until they are gradually able to quit. Charts and gives results of time between each smoke.
- Porn & Sexual Addiction Support - Includes chat, news, videos, podcasts
- Quit Drinking - Designed to help listeners relax and overcome the emotional and physical cravings for Alcohol
- Recovery Record - For disordered eating, food and mood log app that prompts entries.
- Daily Tracker - Use it to track your time, workouts, expenses, calories, food, weight, sleep, mood or anything else. It's a complete all-in-one life organizer, which also lets you take notes, make lists, record voice memos, take pictures, attach maps and more.
- Gratitude & Happiness - Self-help Journal, Todo, Thoughts & Mood Tracker
- iCBT - Use to record dysfunctional thought; based on David Burns' "The Feeling Good Handbook"
- LearnPanicCBT - A self-treatment program for panic disorder that is based on Cognitive Behavior Therapy principles
- PTSD Coach - This app provides users with education about PTSD, information about professional care, a self-assessment for PTSD, opportunities to find support, and tools that can help users manage the stresses of daily life with PTSD.
- Stress Check - This research-based assessment tool provides users with an overall stress score that illuminates their current level of stress
- T2 Mood Tracker - a mobile application that allows users to self-monitor, track and reference their emotional experience over a period of days, weeks and months using a visual analogue rating scale
- Thought Diary Pro - Use to record dysfunctional thoughts in a diary with option to e-mail therapist report
- Combination Relaxation Exercise - blends several relaxation techniques, which used together can have a synergistic effect in creating a deep relaxation experience
- Daily Body Scan - Guided meditation from Relaxing Rhythms - 15 Step Guided Meditation Program featuring Stephen Cope
- Natural Beauty Meditation - by Deepak Chopra
- On-line Stress Management Workshop - Learn about what stress is, what it can do to you if it is left unchecked, and how you can manage it more effectively in your life
- Progressive Relaxation Exercise - This exercise will direct you to systematically relax your major muscle groups by briefly flexing your muscles and then slowly releasing the tension
- Relaxation Exercises - A variety of relaxation and breathing exercises can be found on this page