Make A Referral

How do I contact Student Care?

If this is an emergency, please call 911 and Campus Safety at 541-322-3110.

Web: Student Care Report



Who can obtain student assistance?

  • All currently enrolled and recently enrolled OSU-Cascades students
  • Parents and families may request assistance on behalf of students.
  • All faculty, staff, and advisors are welcome to connect with Student Care.

Student care is designed to help students

  • Learn and understand Oregon State University - Cascades policies and procedures
  • Problem-solve within the university and community
  • Access referrals for personal matters/emergencies

Student care is designed to help faculty and staff

  • Report students of concern
  • Consult with a staff member in Student Success on appropriate resources and action steps
  • Access referrals for students’ personal matters/emergencies
  • Identify strategies to utilize in the immediate response and follow-up efforts afterward