To apply to OSU-Cascades, please select your student type below.

Currently attending high school, or graduated from high school and have 0 to 23 quarter (15 semester) graded, transferable college credits from a regionally accredited college or university, or hold a GED. Includes students currently taking college coursework prior to receiving their high school diploma, such as students in '5th year programs.' For U.S. Citizens, U.S. Permanent Residents, or undocumented living in the U.S. Applicants in the U.S. on immigrant visas need to apply as International Students.

There are two ways to apply as a first-year student:

Apply Online at Oregon State

Apply with Common Application

Steps to applying to OSU-Cascades through the Common Application
Add Oregon State University to "My Colleges"
Click on "Questions" tab
Click on "Academics"
Click on "Which OSU campus/location are you applying for?"
Choose "Oregon State University - Cascades (Bend, OR)" from the drop-down menu

Completed successfully a minimum of 24 quarter (16 semester) graded, transferable credits from a regionally accredited college or university.

Apply Now as a Transfer Undergraduate Student

Have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university and want to earn an additional bachelor's degree, undergraduate minor or certificate.

Apply Now as an Undergraduate Post Baccalaureate Student

Applying to a master's, doctoral or graduate certificate program and have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university; or, former OSU graduate student applying for readmission. (See admissions requirements and deadlines.)

Apply Now as a Graduate Student

  • You are an international student if you hold an immigrant visa, do not have U.S. citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residency status.
  • If you are a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident or undocumented living in the U.S., then you will need to apply as a Domestic Student.

Apply Now as an International Student

For students who wish to take courses but do not plan to pursue a degree. Non-degree students do not qualify for financial aid. Non-degree students are part-time students and are expected to enroll in no more than eight credits per term. If enrolling in more than eight credits per term, a non-degree student will be charged tuition fees as a fully admitted student.

Apply now as a non-degree student who has not earned a bachelor's degree


Fill out the graduate application if you have completed a bachelor's degree

Students who have been absent four or more terms, not including summer terms, and wish to reenroll must complete a Re-Admission Application and return it to the Office of the Registrar.

Re-apply now as a Returning OSU Student

Check Application Status
If you have already submitted an application, you can check its status in the application soon after it's submitted.

Contact Us

Having trouble figuring out which application is right for you? Contact the OSU-Cascades Admissions Office.