1. To search for classes go to the Schedule of Classes (SOC). Choose the appropriate term and campus location. Note the Course Reference Number (CRN) for the classes that interest you.
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (include your full name and OSU ID number) asking for approval to register for class (also include the CRN for section of course). ** If the course has prerequisites, please include information on how you meet these prerequisites. You will be emailed by Enrollment Services when you are cleared to register. If you have not heard back in three business days, call Enrollment Services (541-322-3100) to confirm you have been cleared to register.
3. Wait for your priority time to register:
OSU-Cascades has different priority registration dates for the classification of student: senior, junior, sophomore, freshman, non-degree and waitlist. Please check for your registration date and time by following this path: MyOregonState-> Cascades Student-> Registration Tools-> View Priority Registration Status. In general, non-degree students can register one week prior to the term beginning.
1. Log in to MyOregonState. Enter your ONID username and password to log in. Click on the Cascades Student tab and use the Registration Tools, select Add/Drop Classes to register. Follow the online instructions to complete your registration.
2. You will not receive an email confirming that you registered. You may confirm your schedule and print a copy of your schedule by logging in to MyOregonState, selecting the Cascades Student tab and under My Student Stuff, clicking on My Class Schedule.
To enroll as a non-degree seeking student at OSU-Cascades, self-reported proof of immunization is required. Please click this link for the immunization form. Once the form is complete you can fax it to 541-706-2000, scan and email it to email@example.com, or bring it to Enrollment Services, Tykeson Hall 106A. If the form has not been returned by the seventh week of the term you were admitted at OSU-Cascades, a hold will be placed on your account preventing any further registration or access to transcripts.
Once your account has been set up, you can view your bill by selecting the “Paying for College” tab on the top of the MyOregonState webpage.
Request OSU Transcripts
Log into MyOregonState -> Go to the Cascades Student tab -> My Student Stuff -> My Transcripts. For an unofficial transcript, click submit and when the transcript populates you will be able to print it. For an official transcript, click on the Request Printed/Official Transcripts link at the bottom of the page. OSU-Cascades does not offer the pick-up option for transcripts.