Laboratory for the American Conversation Fund
Since its founding in early 2019, The Laboratory for the American Conversation has attracted seed research funding and support from U.S. government agencies, public health institutions, foundations, and generous, civic-minded individuals.
But it is not enough. To continue to bring real science and effective outreach to civil discourse, we need your support.
Our goal is to secure $3 million in philanthropy to sustain The Laboratory for the American Conversation’s efforts in five key areas:
- Fellowships that pair undergraduate students with faculty mentors.
- Research Funds that can be leveraged to secure federal grant awards.
- Public Speaker Series that brings trusted and diverse voices to convey a range of perspectives on important issues.
- Expertise Sharing on issues studied by our researchers to support the work of local, state, and national communities.
- Nonpartisan Communication Tools that distill research findings and provide guidance for community groups or the public.
Your support of this initiative can have a remarkable impact, championing rigorous investigation, real dialogue, and common understanding.
(Select "OSU-Cascades Laboratory for the American Conversation Fund" from the drop-down menu)