Welcome to Beaver Nation! We are so excited that you have chosen to attend OSU-Cascades. The next step is to confirm your intent to enroll by submitting the Advance Tuition Deposit (ATD) with your $200 deposit.
This allows us to create your student account and make plans for your arrival. When you arrive on campus prior to the start of classes, your $200 deposit can be applied to your tuition or any account balance you may have.
Remember (Fall Term Students Only): Payment of your ATD is required to attend a Cascades START (new student orientation) program, which allows you to register for fall term. For fall term 2019, your ATD becomes non-refundable on May 2, 2019. For winter, spring and summer terms, the ATD is refundable until three weeks before the start of the term.
Please note that confirming your enrollment with an ATD is only required for undergraduate students.
1. Go to myosu.oregonstate.edu and login with ONID credentials:
2. From the Welcome screen, click the Banner Self-Service folder in the Online Services box on the bottom left of the screen. Click the Admissions folder, then select the Advance Tuition Deposit Link:
3. To submit your ATD payment online using an eCheck, click the link in step 1 of the online payment instructions. This will bring you to the online signature page.
4. To confirm your intent to attend Oregon State University, type your name in the signature box and click submit. By signing this form, you are also acknowledging that the Advance Tuition Deposit is a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit.
5. Submitting your signature will bring you back to the instructions screen. Click the mybill Page button to complete the payment steps.
6. From the main MyBill Student Account summary, select the Deposits tab:
7. Choose Current/ATD term from the select a term drop down menu and click select:
8. Choose Advance Tuition Deposit from the select a deposit drop down menu and click select:
9. A summary will appear. Click continue:
10. Select Electronic Check (checking/savings) from the payment method drop down and click select (credit/debit cards are not accepted for ATD payments):
11. Enter the account type, routing number, bank account number, confirm the bank account number, and the name on the account:
12. You may choose to save this account information for future use by checking the save payment method box and entering an account name. This is not required. Click continue:
13. Confirm that the account information is correct. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions. Click submit:
Print or save the receipt for your records. You will also receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming submission of your Advance Tuition Deposit payment.
If you choose not to pay your ATD online, please follow these instructions:
Service Members and Veterans
Oregon State recognizes the members of the U.S. Armed Forces and veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces by exempting them from paying the ATD. In order to be eligible for the ATD exemption, current military members serving on active duty need to submit a copy their most recent military orders, Enlisted Records Brief (ERB), or Officer Records Brief (ORB). Veterans need to submit a copy of their DD-214. Please fax your records to 541-706-2000 or send them to:
Office of Enrollment Services
1500 SW Chandler Avenue
Bend, Oregon 97702
OSU offers ATD exemptions to qualified low-income applicants based on FAFSA results. Students who qualify for these exemptions will be notified of how to confirm their enrollment without paying the ATD. Contact enrollment services for more information at 541-322-3100 or email email@example.com.