At OSU-Cascades we have laptop carts (aka Computers on Wheels (COW)), for checkout.
1. Obsidian Hall 2nd floor - 15 HP EliteBook 840 G3
2. Obsidian Hall 2nd floor - 12 MacBook Pro 13"
3. Tykeson Hall 2nd floor - 15 HP EliteBook 840 G3
4. Ray Hall 1st floor - 12 MacBook Pro 13"
5. Ray Hall 1st floor - 10 PC's
Reserving the COW's must go through 25Live (SSR1000) or by emailing Konnie Handschuch.
Always return the carts to the location you found them and plug each computer into power and the cart itself.
For a list of software on the COW computers: https://oregonstate.box.com/s/3u62hcb3lkvwx2ge2w1be9ksmuadai7h
To request software be added to any of these computers please complete this form (processing time of up to 2 weeks): http://is.oregonstate.edu/webform/software-installation-request
Please test all software prior to student use (this includes proctoring software). If changes need to be made to accommodate software please submit a non-urgent service request 2 weeks in advance.