Confirm your enrollment and pay your Advance Tuition Deposit in Beaver Basecamp.
Confirm Your Enrollment by Paying ATD
The Advanced Tuition Deposit (ATD) is a $200 deposit payment signifying a student’s commitment to OSU-Cascades. The ATD is a deposit, not a fee, which allows OSU-Cascades to plan for our upcoming class. This deposit will be credited toward the student’s first term of enrollment.
OSU-Cascades automatically exempts a number of individuals from paying the $200 Advance Tuition Deposits. In addition to these individuals outlined below, OSU-Cascades is currently allowing any student experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 impacts to request an exemption from paying the deposit. It is more important for us to know who is planning to come to OSU-Cascades at this time than it is to collect a deposit.
The ATD is required in order to move forward with the matriculation process, which includes registering for START orientation and choosing housing options. Your $200 ATD is applied to your tuition or any account balance you may have. The enrollment deposit allows the University to more effectively plan for class offerings and student resources in preparation for the term.
Ecampus students are exempt from paying the $200 ATD. Ecampus students confirm enrollment on this form. Ecampus students participate in online orientation but do not attend START.
The following students are required to pay:
The following students not required to pay the ATD:
Oregon State recognizes the members of the U.S. Armed Forces, veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, and ROTC scholarship recipients, by exempting them from paying the ATD. In order to be eligible for the ATD exemption, current military members serving on active duty need to submit a copy their most recent military orders, Enlisted Records Brief (ERB), Officer Records Brief (ORB), or scholarship paperwork. Veterans need to submit a copy of their DD-214. Students can submit them on Beaver Basecamp, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or postal mail them to:
Office of Admissions
104 Kerr Administration Bldg.
Corvallis, OR 97331
Dependents who are using Veteran benefits for their tuition at OSU can qualify for an ATD exemption by contacting the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 541-737-4411
OSU offers ATD exemptions to qualified low-income applicants based on FAFSA results. Students who qualify for these exemptions will be notified of how to confirm their enrollment without paying the ATD. You may also be eligible if any of the following describe you:
If you meet the above qualifications, request your exemption by submitting our request form.
For Winter, Spring and Summer Terms, the ATD is refundable until three weeks before the start of the term. Refunds must be requested in writing to the Office of Admissions.
1. Log in to Beaver Basecamp.
2. Once you are in Beaver Basecamp, you first need to confirm your enrollment. Depending on your status, you will also see a variety of status alerts about other items to complete. If you have already confirmed your enrollment, clicking on 'Submit Payment' will direct you to the payment system. Alert display if enrollment confirmed.
Alert display if enrollment confirmed.
3. When you confirm your enrollment, you will also answer some additional questions. With respect to the ATD, you can state whether you are requesting a waiver or if you are paying the ATD at this time.
At the end of the 'Confirm Your Intent to Enroll' form, select the Submit button.
4. You will be taken to the 'Submit Payment' section and you will be able to submit your payment. If you chose to postpone paying your ATD, your login screen will reflect that the ATD has not been paid.
5. When paying, you will input your payment information on the TouchNet Payment Information screen. Choose your credit card and complete your account and contact information. When you are ready, select the Continue button to submit your payment.
6. If you need to come back and make the ATD payment later, Beaver Basecamp will provide an alert and link to pay at your convenience.