|Tenure Track and Tenured Faculty||$2000|
|Non-tenure Track Professorial Faculty||$1800|
|Director Level Professional Faculty||$1500|
|Professional Faculty||Training as approved with supervisor|
|Classified Status||Training as approved with supervisor|
|Full-time faculty (all titles)||$600*|
1. Part-time or employees on leave (e.g., sabbatical or leave) receive prorated amounts.
2. Please work with the Business Office before spending if you are uncertain whether an expense is allowable.
3. Term-to-term faculty do not receive professional development or in-state travel funds. Regular faculty cannot transfer funds to term-to-term faculty.
4. Submit final expenses by June 15 since all expenses must be processed by July 1. If you have a situation that does not fit this deadline, work with the Business Office before June 15.
5. In-state travel funds are to attend meetings or conferences within the state that cannot be conducted using Zoom. *If this amount doesn’t work for you because of your responsibilities and using Zoom isn’t an option, please develop a forecast of what will work and include it in the budgeting process.