Laboratory Access and HASA Form Flow Chart
Please follow the HASA Form Flow Chart before requesting access and/or performing any experimental procedures.
- Fill out the Qualtrics form.
- Click the link to the PDF “training checklist” form that corresponds to the lab you would like to access.
- Complete all trainings listed as required for your lab.
- Save screenshots of training acknowledgements and quiz scores for all trainings and email them to LabSafety@osucascades.edu.
NOTE: Trainings without the accompanying proof of completion will not be accepted!
- Once all trainings have been completed fill out the “training checklist” appropriately and print it off.
- Give the printed training checklist form to the Science Lab Preparator in Tykeson Hall 314.
Tykeson 304/306 (PDF)
Tykeson 308 (PDF)
Laboratory Safety Contract and Access Contact Information
For questions: LabSafety@osucascades.edu