Degree Partnership Program (DPP) with Central Oregon Community College

If you are an admitted DPP student with one of our other participating community colleges please contact Enrollment Services at 541-322-3100 or you can email

Admitted COCC-DPP Students

As an OSU-Cascades and COCC Dual Partnership Program you are now admitted to two schools. You have the option of taking classes at both OSU-Cascades and COCC. You will need to pick one of the following options for your enrollment:

  • OSU-Cascades courses only
  • Combined Enrollment: COCC courses + OSU-Cascades courses
  • COCC courses only

This will depend on many factors such as scholarships, financial aid package, and your chosen academic program among others. Once you have determined which route is the right one for you we will assist you with the next steps all along the way.

You can follow your options on our DPP flowchart with lots of great information.

If you are not an admitted student yet please visit our DPP Admissions webpage for how to get started.

Financial Aid and Declaring your Home School

Students participating in the DPP program will need to determine whether OSU-Cascades or COCC will be their Home School for financial aid purposes. The Home School is the institution that will pay out your financial aid to your student account. 

After your register for your first OSU-Cascades course you will be emailed a survey where you can declare your Home School as either OSU-Cascades or as COCC. You can also access the survey at a later time through your MyOSU account should your Home School plans change.

If you're taking all your classes at COCC you have to make COCC as your home school by contacting COCC's financial aid office.

It is recommended that you do not change your home school during the academic year to avoid delays in the disbursement of your financial aid.

Note:  If you are accepting the Oregon Promise award COCC must be your Home School.

For more information on Financial related to the DPP with COCC program please visit our DPP Financial Aid webpage.


Scholarships from both OSU-Cascades and COCC require a student to be enrolled in a combined minimum number of credits. Please be sure to check with the financial aid office at the institution awarding the scholarship to make sure you meet the minimum number of credits required. You can use the chart below as a guide to see what combined credits are required:

You can use the guide below to see what combined credits are required:


  • All OSU-Cascades: 12 or more credits required each term
  • Combined enrollment: Must take at least 6 credits at OSU-Cascades and a total of 12-15 combined credits each term
  • DPP Pathway: Must take at least 3 credits at OSU-Cascades


  • Based on COCC enrollment only
  • Full scholarship for full-time enrollment (12 or more credits at COCC)
  • Prorated scholarship for less-than full-time enrollment

For private scholarships please request that donors send your scholarship checks to you home school. Be sure to include your full name and ID number or Date of Birth.

PO Box 1086
Attn: Scholarships
Corvallis, OR  97339

Central Oregon Community College
Financial Aid Office
2600 NW College Way
Bend, OR  97703

Advising Resources

DPP with Central Oregon Community College:

For DPP students partnering with Central Oregon Community College you will be receiving your advising from your OSU-Cascades Academic Advisor. Once you have been admitted you will recieve information for next steps and START advising and registration.

    COCC Advising Resources

    COCC Student Accounts
    COCC Bacc Core Classes
    COCC Transfer Guides
    COCC DPP Handbook/Guide
    COCC Academic Forms

    Frequent COCC-DPP Questions

    How do I know which courses to take at COCC for my OSU degree?

    Use the COCC Transfer Guides, COCC Bacc Core Guide and work with your OSU-Cascades advisor to plan for COCC and OSU courses. COCC-DPP admitted students do not have an assigned COCC advisor, their OSU-Cascades advisor serves as the advisor for COCC and OSU-Cascades. Contact your advisor if you have a COCC advising hold.

    I am ready to register what do I do?

    Use COCC schedule of classes to plan your term. Determine your registration date and time and follow the COCC Registration instructions in the COCC DPP Handbook.

    Will COCC automatically drop me from my course for non-attendance?

    COCC will likely drop you from your course if you do not attend the first full week of class! OSU does NOT do this. Make sure you are indeed dropped from any courses you do not plan to attend. Refer to the COCC Attendance Requirement.

    What is the COCC waitlist process?

    COCC waitlist process is different than OSU. Take some time to understand each policy.

    Where do I pay tuition and fees?

    Pay online: COCC Bobcat account
    Pay in person: Boyle Education Center (BEC)
    Learn more at the COCC Tuition and Payments webpage.


    All admitted first-year OSU-Cascades students are required to live in an on-campus facility. Since you are participating in the Dual Partnership Program with COCC you may choose to stay in either the OSU-Cascades or COCC residence halls. In either case, however, you must submit a residence hall application.

    Students coming from within a 45 mile radius of Bend may apply for an exemption but they still must submit a residency hall application with OSU-Cascades.

    After your exemption has been granted you will be allowed to live at an approved exemption site or at the on-campus residence halls at COCC.

    DPP with another partner school:

    For DPP students partnering with one of our 18 other partner schools you will have access to academic advising here at OSU-Cascades. If you have any questions about courses or would like to speak to an advisor here at OSU-Cascades please contact Dianna McGinnis. Working with an academic advisor will help you plan when you should begin taking OSU classes toward your major.

    Other OSU Advising Resources:

    It is very important to make sure the classes you take at your partner school will transfer and count towards your OSU degree. Here are some ways to do that.

    • MyDegrees: MyDegrees is a web-based degree checklist program and academic advising tool designed to assist students and advisors in reviewing degree progress. It organizes a student's academic transcript chronologically and categorically, identifying courses they have completed and courses still needed to fulfill the degree requirements.
    • Learn what your OSU courses numbers are at your community college by using our articulation tables.
    • Learn which Baccalaureate Core courses are available at your community college by using our Baccalaureate Core  Equivalency Guide.
    • Use the OSU-Cascades major checklists and sample 4-year plans to see what classes you will take in your major.