Research Programs and Services

Guide for Grant Applications

Institutional Review Board

Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee

Research Assistant Requests

There is an annual pool posting for student research assistants. It can be found at OSU jobs (search by Job Location --> Bend). Students can apply to the posting or you can view student applications currently in pool.

F&A Return Policy