We call it home
Living on campus your second year and beyond means staying at the heart of all that is OSU-Cascades.
Your neighbors are also your classmates and research partners. You're minutes from the river and the mountain. You're steps away from labs and classrooms, immersed in a supportive community, and focused on the things that matter.
Keep life simple. Remain a Resident of Beaver Nation.
One bill, no hassles.
Living on campus means one bill, and no required deposits, security fees, or sub-leases. All utilities, WiFi and laundry facilities are included.
No need to pay extra for laundry, high-speed Internet, cleaning services for restrooms and common areas, streaming sports, and entertainment.
Fresh food at your fingertips.
No time spent on grocery shopping, dish duty, or meal prep—our professional chefs make fresh food daily just steps away from your room.
Students on campus are close to OSU-Cascades' free tutoring services and are more likely to form study groups with fellow Bend Beavs. Studies show that students who live on campus are likely to graduate sooner than those who live off-campus.
Students who live on campus gain proximity to all job opportunities on campus. On-campus work equals flexible work schedules, work-study positions and a very short commute. On-campus employers are invested in student success.
Get first pick of rooms and suites.
Returning students can select their rooms before any new students and have access to apartment-style housing that first-year students are not eligible for.
Flexible contracts with no sub-leasing.
Want to study abroad or pursue an off-campus internship? No problem. Students leaving for OSU-sponsored or affiliated academic opportunities can cancel their housing contract with no penalty.
Never pay full price for food.
On-campus residents receive a discount at the Beaver Dam and Cafe. They can also continue to spend any of this year's unused dining dollars via the Rollover Dining Plan.
WiFi wherever you go.
All residents have free wired and wireless internet connections included in their room rate. It even works outside for studying out on the lawn.
Safety and Security.
Professional staff reside in the building, and residential spaces are locked 24/7. While families can’t always be there to support students in person, housing staff are there to help students manage the stress of college life. Public Safety is on campus and the first to respond in an emergency.
- All floors and room types are open to second-year and above students. However, many choose to live in single-occupancy rooms with a private bathroom, or with other upper-division students in apartment-style suites.
- Enjoy the Beaver Dam and Cafe with a more flexible dining plan.
- An additional $50 contract signing fee will be charged to your student account when you sign a housing contract.
- The room rate discount is available to second-year and above students. Discount will be applied to student accounts once per academic term.
- If a student moves out of the halls midterm/year and breaks their contract this discount is forfeited.